Administrator APPLY NOW
Greater Noida Urban Terrain Full time
- Log hours booked by both direct and indirect personnel. Maintain holiday and sickness diary Manage and coordinate organizational compliant and disciplinary proceedings.
- Manage general administration matters.
- Prepare company memos and announcements related to factory issues.
- Ensure that all activities performed by the company’s PROs are relevant/required and effectively monitored.
- Ensure all company licenses and insurance policies remain up to date and levels applicable to the Group are appropriate.
- Ensure all company legal and regulatory documents are held securely and appropriately protected. Ensure all staff PAN Card, Adhaar Card, address, phone number, fingerprints, etc. are maintained up to date with the assistance of the concerned staff members.
- In charge of attendance approvals. Monitor and control group administrative consumables materials and ensure maintenance at suitable levels. Monitor and control the Group communal areas at suitable levels such as pantry, toilets, offices, and other facilities management areas.
- Ensure all company assets are used in the appropriate manner and group information is held securely.
- Assist in providing relevant information that may be required as approved by the Factory Manager. Perform daily inspection of the facility to ensure HSE is maintained at the highest level.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org|||Greater Noida|||Urban Terrain||||||SJ-AmcNQJe9ejG6r|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false